“Poussey is the cutest thing!”
favorite person ever. help me. i’m swooning.
One of my fav lines
i am in love with you. stop it.
spoopyemma asked: Once you get this you have to say 5 nice things about yourself publicly, then send this on to your ten favorite followers :)
1. I’m not a pushover. I will stand up for myself as well as others if I feel as though I should.
2. I can drink a lot of tequila (and most alcohol) before I throw up.
3. I’ve only ever been black out drunk twice.
4. I have superb hygiene. I can’t stand the thought of smelling bad. It frightens me.
5. My natural hair color is awesome. I used to put pink, purple, blue, red, you name it in my hair, but I’ve grown to love my natural color. It’s dirty blonde with natural light blonde highlights. People always ask me if I dye my hair, and they never believe me when I tell them no.
"plus size clothes cost more bc it makes more fabric to make!!!" then why the fuck isn’t a size 2 more expensive than a 0? why isn’t a 6 way more expensive then a size 2??????
also why the fuck do shorts in target cost the same as jeans or other pants in target??? same with crop tops?? i bought a crop top for 20 bucks the other day that shit literally has half the fabric of a regular shirt ya’ll can fuck off
- Me: I am so sorry
- **goes back and likes every instagram picture I ignored while we were fighting**
I have struggled with my weight since I can remember. I go from 130 pounds to 170 and then back down and then back up. Currently, I am back up. Not to 170, but back up. To some people, weighing 170 pounds would be a dream come true, and people always tell me, “You should be lucky that you’re under 200.”
I should be lucky that I go without eating and when/if I do eat, I force myself to throw it up because I feel like shit every time I eat? Yeah, real fucking lucky. Feeling like shit all the time is pure luck.
You know, I think I could weigh 110 pounds and still feel like shit about my body. I don’t know that I’ll ever be happy with it. Currently, I can barely look in the mirror. I hope to at least overcome that.