- go outside to feel the sun (5-15 minutes is recommended)
- if there is no sun step outside and inhale fresh air
- drink water - the more cups the better
- listen to one song that makes you happy
- talk to one person you like - do not hesitate to reach out
- stretch; don’t forget about your body
- smile in the mirror
I think the reason why Robin Williams death hit a lot of people hard, (myself included) is because his acting is a direct link to your past, whether it was Mrs Doubtfire, Dead Poets Society, Hook, Patch Adams, Aladdin, etc the fact of the matter is a part of the fabric of your young life is now gone, so you feel an actual real loss, over a man you’ve never met.